Rent the Des Moines Activity Center For Your Event
When you’re looking for an attractive and affordable event rental facility, the Des Moines Activity Center is your hidden gem in South Puget Sound. Ideal for medium-sized events, the activity center has a fantastic atmosphere for indoor and outdoor events.
This versatile event space features a large stone fireplace, beautiful hardwood floors, and peek-a-boo views of Mt. Rainier. The activity center is a popular event space for weddings, family celebrations, presentations, and other family and community gatherings.
The activity center’s Mt. Rainier room opens onto a 2,500 sq. ft. concrete patio surrounded by grass and mature trees on one side and Mary’s Rose Garden with its trellised landscaping and fountain on the other. Add the adjoining commercial kitchen to your rental to self-cater or bring in the caterer of your choice. Two smaller rooms adjoining the Mt. Rainier room are included when renting the Mr. Rainier room or can be rented on their own.
360-Degree Photos of the Activity Center
The Activity Center Floor Plan
- $175.00 per hour (3-hour minimum)
- $1,500.00 for an 8-hour rental (save $180.00)
- $1,500.00 refundable damage deposit for groups serving alcohol less $125 booking fee
- $1,000.00 refundable damage deposit for groups NOT serving alcohol less $125 booking fee
- Kitchen rental fee: $200.00 per day
- The rental fee includes one (1) on-site facility attendant for your entire rental period to answer questions about the facility, provide routine restroom checks, locate all amenities, and walkthrough the event checklist with your team member before and after your rental.
- $175.00 per additional on-site facility attendant/staff member (one required per 100 event guests; your venue rental fee includes the first attendant)
50 ft. x 50 ft. Adjoining patio
Side rooms (2)
60 in. Round reception tables (15)
6 ft. x 30 in. Rectangular banquet tables (15)
3 ft. x 3 ft. Square card tables (15)
Navy padded chairs (91)
Blue plastic chairs (33)