Rent the Field House Gym For Your Event
Built in 1939, the Field House event space is the only full log cabin in King County. The Field House has hosted generations of celebrations, including weddings, banquets, parties, fundraisers, company events, casual events, and casual events.
The gym is on the Field House’s upper level and is ideal for medium-sized events (up to 225 attendees). The gym floor gives the enormous space a casual feel, yet countless brides have dolled the space up so beautifully that no one pays attention to the floor. In addition to rustic log cabin architecture, it features an impressive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, a 19 ft. x 16 ft. stage, maple flooring, and exposed beams.
360-Degree Photo of the Field House Gym
The Field House Gym Floor Plan
- $260.00 per hour (3-hour minimum)
- $1,920.00 for an 8-hour rental (save $160.00)
- $1,500.00 refundable damage deposit for groups serving alcohol
- $1,000.00 refundable damage deposit for groups NOT serving alcohol
- $175.00 non-refundable booking fee
- The rental fee includes one (1) on-site facility attendant for your entire rental period to answer questions about the facility, manage parking before and after the event, provide routine restroom checks, locate all amenities, and walkthrough the event checklist with your team member before and after your rental.
- $175.00 per additional on-site facility attendant/staff member (one required per 100 event guests; your venue rental fee includes the first attendant)
6 ft. x 30 in. Rectangular banquet tables (25)
Black chairs (150)
Green space surrounding the building