Rent the Versatile and Charming Dining Hall For Your Event
With its Scandinavian-style architecture featuring rustic wood beams and hardwood floors, this renovated historic building is a popular event venue for medium-sized weddings, parties, banquets, meetings, seminars, and training events.
This event space is bright, airy, and surrounded by nature. Enjoy views of the meadow, the Puget Sound, and the Olympic Mountain Range. The Dining Hall has a large main room (approx 3,000 sq. ft.), side room (approx. 1,500 sq. ft.), an attached commercial kitchen (optional), plus a 110 ft. deck spanning the building’s length. The deck is an ideal outdoor space for guests to mingle or make it your dance floor on a beautiful summer night. Cook on-site in the full commercial kitchen or use the caterer of your choice.
360-Degree Photos of The Dining Hall
The Dining Hall Floor Plan
Reception seating: 150
4,500 sq. ft. inside
110 ft. deck spanning the building’s length with meadow and water views
- $360.00 per hour (3-hour minimum)
- $2,560.00 for an 8-hour rental (save $320.00)
- $320.00 per hour for the 9th hour and so on
- $200.00 per day for commercial kitchen
- 50% discount on rental rate ONLY for rentals Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8 am–5 pm
- $1,500.00 refundable damage deposit for groups serving alcohol less $175 booking fee
- $1,000.00 refundable damage deposit for groups NOT serving alcohol less $175 booking fee
- The rental fee includes one (1) on-site facility attendant for your entire rental period to answer questions about the facility, manage parking before and after the event, provide routine restroom checks, locate all amenities, and walk through the event checklist with your team member before and after your rental.
- $175.00 per additional on-site facility attendant/staff member (one required per 100 event guests; your venue rental fee includes the first attendant)
60 in. Round reception tables (15)
6 ft. x 30 in. Rectangular banquet tables (12)
Serpentine tables (3)
Black chairs (150)