Rent the Founders Lodge At Beach Park Event Center
The Founders Lodge event venue, immersed in nature, is just 30 minutes from Seattle and Tacoma. With mature trees to the south and Des Moines Creek flowing below, look west over our grassy meadow to the pristine Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
With a capacity of 80, the 650 sq. ft. lodge is an ideal event space for small family and corporate events: elopements, small weddings, birthday parties, retirement parties, graduation parties, baby and bridal showers, company training, business meetings, seminars, retreats, and more.
This charming event space features floor-to-ceiling windows and French doors to a wrap-around deck. The rental includes the main room, a wrap-around deck, a small kitchen, and two small side rooms. Self-cater or bring in any caterer. The open layout accommodates many table/chair layouts and decorations. There is plenty of nearby parking.
360-Degree Photos of the Founders Lodge
Founders Lodge Floor Plan
- $150.00 per hour (3-hour minimum)
- Wedding buyout package (required for May – October weekend weddings)
- Event buyouts (required for May – October weekend events)
- 50% discount on rental rate ONLY for rentals Mon, Tues, Wed, and Thurs, 8 am–5 pm
- $1,000.00 refundable damage deposit for groups serving alcohol
- $500.00 refundable damage deposit for groups NOT serving alcohol
- $175.00 non-refundable booking fee
- The rental fee includes one (1) on-site facility attendant for your entire rental period to answer questions about the facility, manage parking before and after your event, provide routine restroom checks, locate all amenities, and walk through the facility and event checklist with your team member before and after your event rental.
48 in. Round reception tables (10)
6 ft. x 30 in. Rectangle banquet tables (8)
Black chairs (80)
Highboy tables (3)
Dressing rooms (2)
Take a Short Video Tour of the Founders Lodge
Beach Park Founders Lodge Address
22030 Cliff Ave South, Des Moines WA 98198
Five-minute walk to a large paid parking lot
Contact us today for more information or schedule a virtual or in-person tour now.